VOL Gen3 Bi-Level Series LED Lights
Voyager Bi-Level Motion Sensor Luminaire
Continuing to improve the future of lighting the VOL Gen3 is an attractive LED bi-level luminaire featuring field adjustable output power (Low, Med or High) when in normal mode and field adjustable standby dim levels of 10, 20, 30 or 40% of full light output, both features integrated directly into the LED driver for convenience.
Ideal for stairwells and other spaces with low occupancy, these units come in lengths of 2′ and 4′ and are equipped with die-formed end caps and formed steel housing and gear tray.
Made in the USA, the LED array is high-quality MPCB (metalcore) ensuring long life and high efficiency.
The frosted impact resistant diffuser boasts up to 94% transmittance while shielding the source comfortably and effectively and remaining virtually unbreakable.
Consuming as little as 3W in “standby-mode” the VOL Gen3 is another energy saving option in Lamar Lightings ever-growing Occu-smart line.
- DLC (Designlights Consortium) Qualified (see Spec Sheet for Details)
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Choice of CCT’s 3000K through 5000K
- 3 Power options – Low/Med/High (Field adjustable)
- 4 Standby options – 10/20/30/40% of full light output (field adjustable)
- Universal Voltage 120-277V std.
- Made in the USA – Meets the Buy America Act (ARRA)
- UL Listed, IBEW Union made
BEFORE INSTALLATION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL ORDINANCES AND BUILDING CODES FOR COMPLIANCE
Photometric Files: Consult factory for reports not shown or listed
|PDF Report File||IES File|