TITAN HF Series LED Lights W/High Frequency Motion Sensor
The Titan series is part of our expanding Occu-Smart® product line.
The TTH (TITAN HF) is a multi-purpose LED utility luminaire with internally mounted high frequency motion sensor discreetly hidden behind the diffuser.
Featuring high quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers. Ideal for stairwells, corridors, restrooms and a variety of other areas. Offered in 2', 4' lengths (nominal) and 3 output levels (Low, Med, High). Designed to be a long lasting, low maintenance luminaire, units are available with low glare impact resistant round diffuser.
Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed. Motion sensor options include "A" adjustable-standby (10, 20, 30 or 50% of full output) and "F" (on/off operation) for added control and savings. Sensors are equipped with ambient light sensor for daylight holdoff..
Tooless entry and simple removal of board gear tray allow for easy installation and fIeld maintenance
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Adjustable Time Delay (time fixture remains at Full output before resuming Standby Level upon vacancy)
- Adjustable Standby Level (10, 20, 30 or 50% of Full light output)
- Ambient Light Sensor (will keep the fixture at Standby Level or off - user selectable)
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Choice of CCT's 3000K through 5000K
- Universal Voltage 120-277V std.
- Optional Remote Control for sensor
- UL listed, IBEW Union made
- DLC Premium Qualified (2' - Low, Med, High, 4' - Low, Med)
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- ADA Compliant for wall mounting
- RoHS Compliant
|PDF FILE||LUMENS||LER||IES FILE|
|TTH][F, A]24L-30||1295||119 LM/W||TTH][F, A]24L-30|
|TTH][F, A]48L-30||2466||122 LM/W||TTH][F, A]48L-30|
Consult factory for reports not shown or listed