SSLED-HF Series Bi-Level LED Lights
A multi-purpose Bi-Level LED utility luminaire with internally mounted High Frequency motion sensor featuring high quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers. Ideal for stairwells, laundry rooms, compactor rooms, restrooms and a variety of other areas. Offered in 2' and 4' lengths (nominal). Designed to be a long lasting, low maintenance luminaire, units are standard with low glare diffuser.
Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed. Motion sensor options include 2-circuit (bi-level 25% or 50% dim) or on/off . Sensors are available with optional ambient light sensor for daylight holdoff and choice of lens patterns providing maximum coverage for almost any application.
- Universal Voltage 120-277V Std.
- Emergency Battery backup available
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Built-in Daylight sensor
- Choice of CCT's (3000K-5000K)
- 2' and 4' nominal lengths
- UL listed, IBEW Union made
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
- ADA Compliant for wall mounting
- 4' Models (120-277V) and 2' (120V) 5000K - DLC Premium
- 2' (120V) 3000K, 3500K and 4000K - DLC Standard
|PDF File||CCT||LUMENS||IES File|
Consult factory for reports not shown or listed