LWT Series LED Lights
Thin panel style backlit LED troffer providing even illumination with no LED imaging. Powered by state of the art LED technology to ensure even illumination across the panel while highly efficient acrylic diffuser provides maximum light output.
Free from the "hot" edges commonly associated with todays flat panel products. Suitable for grid ceiling installations, surface box kit available. The LWT series is available in many lumen/wattage packages (aside from the 2 listed on the spec sheet), driver tuning is fully customizable to meet your specific requirements - consult factory.
The LWT offers the look of contemporary lighting and the efficiency and low maintenance of LED technology. An ideal choice for use in offices, hospitals and schools.
Compared to most common Flat Panel type fixtures that advertise an L70 of 50,000 hrs and are in the "good enough" category, the Lamar LWT boasts an L70 of 395,000 hrs and an L90 of 101,000 hrs (TM-21 calculated)
- Available in 3000K through 5000K
- 2x2 and 2x4 models
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Dimming options available including 0-10V and Lutron
- 120-277V Universal Voltage std.
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Meets buy America act (ARRA)
- UL Listed, IBEW Union made
- DLC (Designlights Consortium) Premium Qualified (3500K 2x2 3900L)
|PDF FILE||CCT||LUMENS||LER||S/MH||IES FILE|