DLL/DLLR Series LED Lights W/Motion Sensor
A multi-purpose LED utility luminaire with externally mounted infrared motion sensor featuring high quality LED arrays from leading component manufacturers. Ideal for stairwells, closets, coves, restrooms and a variety of other areas. Offered in 2', 4' and 8' lengths (nominal) and 3 output levels (Low, Med, High). Designed to be a long lasting, low maintenance luminaire, units are available with low glare diffuser (choice of round or square). Available in ceiling or wall mount option - sensor aimed down in both cases.
Bi-level fixtures operate at a low standby light level, offering energy savings, safety and security with full light output instantly upon occupancy with areas fully lit only as needed. Motion sensor options include 2-circuit (bi-level 25% or 50% dim), on/off or Adjustable Standby (choice of 7 dim levels) for added control and savings. Sensors are available with optional ambient light sensor for daylight holdoff and choice of lens patterns providing maximum coverage for almost any application.
- DLLR - Round Lens
- DLL - Square Lens
- Choice of sensor lens patterns for optimal coverage
- Custom Tuning available for Specific Lumen Requirements
- Emergency Battery Backup available
- Choice of CCT's 3000K through 5000K
- Universal Voltage 120-277V std.
- Lighting Facts approved
- Select Models DLC (Designlights Consortium) Qualified
- UL listed, IBEW Union made
- Meets Buy America Act (ARRA)
|PDF FILE||LENS||IES FILE|
Consult factory for reports not shown or listed